Customer Service Executive (Phone Banking), Vickers Online
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Handle inbound calls in 24 hours shift duties to deliver quality service to the customers, attain high customer satisfaction and exceeding business goals
- Handle customer enquiries regarding settlement, dividend payment, IPO issues, etc. / complaints or refer the case to the appropriate parties for resolution and reply
- Handle customer account related enquiries such as account balance, position, commission charges, change of address, payment, cashiering methods, etc. / complaints or refer the case to the appropriate parties for resolution and reply
- Provide dealing services: enter/amend/cancel order, check order status and history, quotes & news, executions issues & trade dispute, etc
- Handle outbound follow up calls to customer on account related matters
- Attend to enquiries via info-mail and handle client complaints when required
- Post secondary with over 3 years’ solid customer servicing experience or University graduate with minimum 1 years of relevant experience in the dealing firm or banking industry
- Able to work independently and work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player, initiative, sales oriented and self motivated
- Positive attitude, excellent customer servicing, cross-selling and problem solving skills
- Be responsive to any ad hoc duties or other duties that may be assigned
- Ability to recognise and ensure quality and compliance in the course of work
- Sound knowledge in Dealing operations
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese / English and fair Putonghua
- Proficient in MS Office & PC applications
- Related qualifications as Relevant Individual License/ SFO requirements
- Willingness to work for 24 hrs shift (overnight shift)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Complaint Handling
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word