- Project Management
Corporate Account Manager, Customer Management, Consumer Banking Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Identify new business opportunities and reach out to the potential business partners to achieve business growth of banking customers
- Prepare and customize banking proposals to the potential business partners
- Pitch the interests of potential partners on drive acquisition of affluent customers to the bank
- Maintain business relationship with the partners to sustain continuity in making referrals
- Review, evaluate the performance of the business partners and making recommendations to uplift the business performance
- Coordinate and handhold the referrals from business partners with internal sales teams to ensure a smooth and seamless customer journey with the bank
- Act as the key interface or liaison between the business partners and internal parties to maximize business opportunities
- Degree holder preferably in business or finance related discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years of business-to-business sales experience preferably at financial institutions
- A proven track record in networking and management of business partners
- Strong skills in developing business opportunities and negotiating business terms with business partners
- Self-motivated, result-driven with excellent organizing and project management skills
- Qualified to carry out regulated activities in Insurance (General, Long-term and Investment-linked Long-term) under The Hong Kong Federation of Insurers (HKFI) and in Investment (Types 1 and 4) under Securities and Futures Ordinance (SFO)
- Good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|