- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Due Diligence
- Internal Control
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Microsoft Excel
CDD Officer/ Senior Officer/ Analyst, KYC Management, Governance & Controls, Institutional Banking Group - COO Office
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Conduct Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Customer Screening to ensure full compliance of AML/ KYC related policies and regulatory requirements/ expectations
- Maintain high standard of excellence in handling internal customer queries in view of the stringent AML/ CDD requirements
- Collaborate and follow up with internal stakeholders to ensure timely completion of CDD reviews
- Maintain control over workflow processes to ensure strict adherence to established procedures
- Keep constant alert of business and compliance risks to ensure full compliance with the prevailing regulatory and internal requirements, and timely escalation of related issues to management for attention/action as and when situation warrants
- Maintain high standards of internal controls and drive consistency and common control standards across all business segments of Institutional Banking Group
- Participate actively in the development and refinement of internal control and processes for enhancing internal operational efficiency and employee journey
- Participate in special ad hoc KYC/ AML projects and special reviews
- University Degree with 1 - 3 years of working experience in banking (Candidate with less experience may be considered as Officer grade)
- Attentive to details, compliance and control oriented, diligent and proactive
- Familiar with AML/ KYC, compliance and local regulatory requirements
- Self-motivated, independent, with good Interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid PC knowledge, familiar in using MS Office, i.e. MS Excel (intermediate level)
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Knowledge/ skills in using data analytics tools (familiar with QlikView tool is an advantage)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.