You may also like
Recruitment Consultant - Banking Financial Services
Assistant Human Resources Officer, Staffing
- Employment Ordinance
Assistant Manager, Recruitment Support
AIA Group Limited
- Operational Risk
- Process Improvement
Recruitment Partner - Corporate Functions (CCRO / GC) # 130595
- Compensation and Benefits
Talent Acquisition Manager
- Project Management
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Assist in formulating plans for campus recruitment, including Management Associate Program (MAP), Graduate Associate Program (GAP) and Summer Internship Program
- Be responsible for campus branding activities; maintaining effective communication and good relationships with universities
- Advise and collaborate with the country Business HR Partners and business managers to meet the ongoing recruitment needs
- Be creative in broadening channels, enhancing sourcing effectiveness and developing initiatives to strengthen the employer brand
- Participate in various innovative talent acquisition and HR projects
- University graduate in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in campus recruitment activities, preferably with banking/financial institutions
- Self-driven with strong planning, organizing and project management skills
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, both written and spoken.
- Proficiency in MS office
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|