- Client Relationship Management
Business Development Manager, Treasures Private Client, Consumer Banking Group and Wealth Management
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Acquire new DBS Treasures Private Client accounts, promote general banking products and services via outreach and roadshow activities
- Identify cross-selling opportunities proactively by connecting with corporate customers through the Corporate Employee Privilege Program
- Establish customer relationships, know the customers to build trust and confidence, and deliver customer-focused solutions
- Degree holder, preferably in business or finance related disciplines
- Minimum 3 year of relevant experience in sales and service of banking / financial industry
- Preferred to be qualified to carry out Insurance and Investment regulated activities
- Proactive, result-driven with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, preferably fluent in Mandarin
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.