- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Bank Executive / Bank Assistant (Temporary Positions)
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Multiple full-time and part-time openings within various business and support units in the Bank with flexibility in contract period
- Support the respective business and support unit and perform tasks assigned by supervisors
- Perform, in accordance with established quality and service standards, clerical functions including system input, data and information verification, preparation of documents, answering enquiry from internal and external customers and liaison with service provider, etc
- Co-operate with team members to complete assignment in a timely and effective manner
- Post secondary or above in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related discipline
- Possess minimum one year of working experience
- Basic knowledge of banking products and operational flow is an advantage
- Customer focus, process driven and details oriented
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree to Bachelor|