- Process Reengineering
- Trade Settlement
- Wealth Management
AVP, Wealth Management Operations, Technology & Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Support customer account opening and onboarding under Hong Kong Wealth Management Operations (WMO) to ensure the relevant processing/reporting are properly processed within pre-defined cutoff time and timely escalation for irregular cases detected, if any
- Lead and implement various change initiatives and projects in terms of system and processing procedure by considering operation flows, markets, upcoming regulations and controls' requirements
- Liaise with business partners on user requirements, participating and monitoring the UAT status to ensure achieving project timeline. Drive, provide constant updates about the progress of each project and present it accordingly
- Work with senior business stakeholders to review Wealth Management Operations related service concerns, system and related service level
- Review and update SOPs regularly in order to ensure compliance with internal and external guidelines/regulations
- Work with Business partners on NPA for new product/service implementation
- Manage the client account opening (SDA) team to support client onboarding in document review, client static data update and maintenance
- Provide account servicing support including holdmail and return mail handling, PI renewal and other related servicing and reporting
- University graduated / Degree holder in Banking and Finance or related disciplines
- At least 5 years hands-on experience in account opening and administration where at least 3 years in managerial role
- Solid experience in account opening and administration including individual, corporate and trust accounts
- Experience in documentation review & maintenance for account opening and client data update for banking customers
- Private banking knowledge is preferable. Digital mindset and experience in Avaloq would be an advantage
- Knowledge on regulatory requirement for investment products settlement, understanding of accounting concept, trade settlement & process re-engineering
- Strong awareness on operation risks and controls mindset with strong market operation knowledge
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|