You may also like
Loan Specialist, Consumer Banking
- Customer Service
Assistant Manager, Consumer Banking
China Construction Bank
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
Personal Banker, Consumer Banking
- Business Development
Senior Personal Banker, Consumer Banking
- Customer Service
- Financial Planning
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
AVP, Wealth Management Coach, Consumer Banking & Wealth Management Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Reference spilt of duty on coaching / joint call is 75% / 25%
- Coach selected TRMs of assigned district on sales performance through providing needs-based selling coaching. TRM assignment is reviewed on quarterly basis.
- Assist assigned district to help to formulate sales strategies and to provide support on the implementation.
- To upscale product knowledge and soft skills competency of Selected / New join TRM.
- Help new join TRM to get familiarized with DBS culture, system, introduction of relevant working partners to ensure good on boarding journey and quick adaptation to DBS environment.
- Coach Selected / New Join TRM to conduct analysis on assigned portfolio and to structure appropriate sales strategy and approach.
- To contribute input in joining different task force, eg sales process streamlining to reflect feedback from frontline, market intelligence on sales practice of competitor banks. Involve in structuring customer engagement model like TOM.
- Identify critical training needs of TRMs of assigned district, coach and develop selected staff to meet the performance standards.
- Conduct workshops to selected / new join TRM relating to product knowledge refreshment, shape up of selling and make appointment soft skills, which would also include aspect in area of CE and compliance
- On selected existing TRM, would clearly channel to them on expected improvement over specified timeline with measurement of activity in both quantity and quality with appropriate coaching as per characteristics of the TRM.
- Join hands with BM to handhold new join TRM to ensure that they are properly equipped on system, product & sales process familiarization with building of trust and morale.
- Persistently reinforce the required compliance standard and update regulatory requirement to selected / new join TRM with case sharing.
- Repeatedly emphasize the importance of strict adherence to (and not limited to) to the laid down governance of the bank, all internal policies & procedure , guidelines including the staff licensing, fit and properness of staff, anti-money laundering policy , KYC principles, refined sales process, PDPO Direct Marketing reminder, Treat Customer Fairly, R & R of handling sales as well as 2nd RI etc
- Comply with the registered capacity as well as any conditions imposed by the HKMA and other regulatory bodies. This includes compliance with the applicable requirements of the Code of Conduct for Persons Licensed by or Registered with the SFC.
- While main duty of WMC is coaching, in case of sitting through the entire joint call, WMC needs to straightly follow the R & R as 2nd RI (irrespective if it is required in OM)
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in consumer banking at executive level, preferably with 1-2 years’ sales management experience
- Good education background, preferably up to University Level.
- Must be registered RI [ Regulated Activities: Type 1 & 4 ] with passes in HKSI Licensing Examination Papers 1, 7 & 8; or equivalent.
- Preferably be registered TR [ General & Long Term (incl. linked long term) ] with passes in IIQE papers 1, 2, 3 & 5; or equivalent.
- CFP and CFA designation would be an advantage.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Financial Planner (CFP), CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder, HKSI - Any Paper|