- Change Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Project Management
AVP / VP, Human Resources
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Drive HR projects and programs to deliver different milestones under the HR Roadmap
- Work with HR leadership and other key stakeholders to lay out HR strategic plan and produce insightful presentation for management
- Roll out Employee Value Proposition Plan and HR Communication Plan
- Develop new HR tools and concepts to uplift overall HR capabilities and capacity
- Adopt Agile methodology to plan and drive HR projects and facilitate daily stand up meetings
- Collaborate with HR COE and BHR teams to determine appropriate resources and drive change management
- Embrace digital mindset and capabilities to drive HR digitization and joyful employee journey
- Support HR COO to drive programs on HR governance and control
- Degree holder in HRM, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in consultancy, human resources, or other fields with solid background in project management, change management, preparation of management presentation and analytics
- Knowledge in technology and a strong desire to integrate HR processes with technology
- Creative, out of the box thinker and flexible
- Strong analytical, planning and organizing skills
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|