AVP, Vickers Credit & Risk, Risk Management Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Perform credit assessment on all credit applications & ad hoc credit cases / requests;
- Conduct daily credit monitoring, reporting and regular credit review on our clients’ stock portfolio and margin financing position;
- Work closely with Sales & Operation teams to resolve various credit issues;
- Keep track of the securities markets trend and major stock movements for intraday credit monitoring;
- Complete ad hoc tasks or credit related projects assigned;
- Ensure full compliance of credit policies & internal guidelines for our daily operation.
- Degree holder in Finance, Business or related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 to 7 years of relevant experience in credit risk management;
- Strong credit assessment skill and credit mindset with high integrity;
- Good knowledge in Securities Markets and Derivatives Products;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with great team spirit;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English & Chinese as well as Microsoft Office
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager or Assistant Manager
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Credit Analysis
- Credit Risk