AVP, Unit Trusts, Product Solutions, Investment Product & Advisory, CBG & WM
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Assist in planning and drive Unit Trust investment initiatives; formulate and deploy an effective product strategy / marketing plan to achieve the business results
- Develop effective sales incentive plan, sales aids, sales flow and training materials to increase sales efficiency and reduce cost / lead time
- Coordinate with fund partners to launch new products in compliance with internal & external guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Conduct market analysis timely to identify business opportunities / threats, initiate appropriate product strategies / plan including distribution capability to optimize the business results
- Revamp / improve products on shelf, review documentation / sales process, streamline operation flow while adhering to both internal policies and regulatory requirements
- Manage and review budget to maximize the cost effectiveness
- Prepare regular reports and ad-hoc presentation for the review of management and regulators
- Degree holder in Finance, Business or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in Fund Industry with good understanding of HKMA / SFC rules & regulations, practices & guidelines as well as business trend / need and analytical tools, e.g. Reuters, Bloomberg
- Meticulous and reliable with good analytical and communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|