- Wealth Management
AVP, Treasures Private Client Relationship Manager, Consumer Banking Group & Wealth Management (International Desk)
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Acquire new affluent customers and solicit business opportunities through proactive cross-selling, referrals and personal business connections
- Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-focused solutions to exceed customer expectations and increase the share of customers' wallets
- Align actions to customer needs, identify customer needs through financial need analysis / investment profile review, and offer differentiated solutions of banking and wealth management products / services in line with customers’ changing profile and needs
- Achieve assigned sales and business targets, and maximize contributions to the revenue of DBS International Treasures Private Client
- Increase product utilization and penetration by proactively updating customers on the latest product / market information and their account status
- Good exposure in International or Greater China market is a must
- Excellent connections in the respective private banking market
- At least 5 years’ sales experience in consumer banking, preferably with specialization in the affluent/private banking segment.
- Consistent and proven sales track record in wealth management products.
- Excellent listening skills, with an inquisitive mind
- Strong ability to influence
- Self-drive and highly ambitious
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Other competencies in accordance to rank and role based on competency matrix
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|