AVP, Treasures Acquisition, Acquisition & Strategic Channel Development, Consumer Banking Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Assist in formulating and implement acquisition strategies to grow customer base of DBS Treasures
- Design, implement and evaluate various acquisition and cross-selling campaigns to achieve business targets
- Synergize across product teams to strengthen value proposition of DBS Treasures and drive effective campaign implementation
- Provide support to facilitate sales effectiveness and boost sale productivity
- Identify and formulate strategic alliances with internal and external Business Partners to expand the potential customer base
- Collaborate with different teams to plan and implement cross-business units and cross-border acquisition initiatives
- Ensure operations, workflows and processes are effective, in compliance with internal and external guidelines
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of marketing experience, preferably in segment marketing in financial institutions
- Sound knowledge of banking/ financial related services
- Independent, self starter with tenacity to succeed
- Good team player with strong analytical and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Business Development