AVP, Strategy & Quality Management, Risk Management Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Review the overall workflows / collection strategies and recommend collection actions to best control the delinquency rate, flow rate, Non-Performing Loans as well as Credit Loss Allowance.
- Perform quality reviews on the overall service performance of various teams in Collection Centre and provide frequent feedback to the teams for continuous service quality enhancement
- Develop training programs for Collection Centre to enhance the overall collection knowledge
- Handle and resolve priority complaints with best possible solutions
- Degree holder in any discipline
- Minimum 7 years of collection experience in Consumer Banking
- In-depth knowledge in banking operations especially in collection field
- Familiar with guidelines / regulations laid down in the Code of Banking Practice, Code of Practice on Consumer Credit Data and HKMA Supervisory Manual
- Customer centric and possess good communication and presentation skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.