- Project Management
AVP, Sourcing, Group Procurement & Services, Technology and Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Perform spend analysis and recommend sourcing strategies for IT related products and services
- Source for products and services according to the specifications/ requirements provided
- Negotiate all contracts for best possible cost-to-performance ratio and best value to DBS
- Interface with suppliers/ service providers as primary contact for new (and renewal) of contracts
- Work with BUs/SUs on BAU and project-related procurement initiatives
- Co-ordinate with internal stakeholders to bring closure to procurement issues
- Review and recommend improvement in procurement processes, practices & governance
- Complete and manage all projects assigned in a timely and professional manner
- University Degree holder;
Five years of commercial experiences with excellent planning, organizing and negotiation skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|