- Financial Planning
- Operational Risk
AVP / Senior Manager, Treasury & Markets Operations, Technology & Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Generate and understand metrics for Business Units reporting related to operations/settlement process, from collation, analysis to identification of trends and themes.
- Perform various types of strategic and planning activities for process re-engineering, productivity and efficiency improvements, and effective service delivery
- Provide management support functions including quality and quantitative measures analysis, financial planning, budgetary controls, and people engagement
- Participate in process improvement projects and track progress
- Contact point for head office's management related reporting and regional initiatives/ workshop
- Ensure execution of the Operation Risk Management initiatives to promote risk awareness and compliance with Group’s policies, standards and guidelines.
- Manage, review and report department's ops risk and control related matters, ensuring the standards align to Technology & Operation level
- Review and coordinate unit's New Product Approval assessment
- Tertiary qualifications
- At least 5 years of relevant experience with end-to-end skillset
- Self-motivated and be able to work independently
- Experience of Treasury Operations for settlement is a plus
- Good communication and presentation skills in English
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|