- Quality Assurance
- Six Sigma
- Vendor Management
AVP / Senior Manager, Services Management, Group Procurement Services, T&O
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Provide quality service support to back office operation & front office business
- Monitor the provision of services by service vendors on are meeting the Bank’s service standard as well as Regulatory requirements
- Lead investigation, formulate and carry out corrective actions and plan for preventive measures; & produce report to management for service incidents
- Analyze MIS or past incidents, identify & implement enhancement projects from time to time with vendors or stakeholders for continuous improvement &/or cost savings
- Provide solution / alternate solution to meet internal users’ requirement & ensure risk control is in place
- Verify the accuracy of invoices from vendors and to charge the expenses to respective end users timely
- Develop, facilitate or led and complete ad-hoc jobs/projects being assigned from time to time
- University Degree in Business Management, Administration, Finance or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5+ years relevant working experience in banks and financial institutes with at least 3 years in supervisory level
- Relevant experience in services /vendor management, office administrative support and office facilities arrangement & operations
- Practical experience or diploma in Quality Assurance projects: e.g. Management Tool Kits, Six Sigma, ISO.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skill who has the ability to influence vendors, working partners to achieve goals
- Proficiency in PC Skills, MS Office or equivalent tools
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|