- Cash Management
- Client Management
- Fund Administration
AVP / Senior Manager, Securities & Fiduciary Services, Global Transaction Services
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Manage sales and marketing efforts for the full range of securities & fiduciary services and related products, such as securities custody and fund administration
- Develop and drive sales strategy for growing the custody business
- Work closely with business partners to evaluate and strategise new requirements for business
- Provide customer with a bundle of service to cater for their needs e.g. cash management services, electronic banking
- Account opening and deal implementation, including service agreement and fund documentation review and liaison with legal
- Participate in projects for improvement of service quality and other deliverables
- Ensure compliance with the bank and regulatory procedures and policies, banking/statutory requirements and industry codes / practices
- Keep abreast of market information and developments
- Degree holder in any discipline
- 5 – 7 years experience in regional custody and/or fund administration environment
- Exposure to sales and marketing with proven client management and relationship building skills
- Sound knowledge of custody and fund administration products
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in both English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.