AVP / Senior Manager / Manager, Advisory Sales, Treasury & Markets
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Continuously develop relationship with a portfolio of mid-cap corporate clients.
- Deliver our risk management and investment solutions on FX / interest rate to clients.
- Coordinate with corporate relationship managers to capture more cross-selling opportunities
- Follow strictly selling procedures and minimize operational risks
- Degree holder in related disciplines
- Solid banking knowledge, with at least 3-5 years marketing experience in banks preferably on treasury field.
- Exposure on corporate banking / China market will be an advantage
- Registered RI (Regulated Activities; Types 1 & 4)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Risk Management