- Data Management
- Internal Control
- Project Management
AVP / Senior Manager, Customer Management - Portfolio Management
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Roll-out and evaluate product cross-selling and other portfolio growth campaigns in order to improve customer profitability and product penetration rates
- Support regional initiatives with local adaptation and ensure seamless execution and comprehensive tracking and learning
- Ensure the team manage & scrutinize marketing expenditure and ensure cost efficiency
- Ensure proper and seamless flows and processes are in place and coordinate with internal units and front line before program launch for both acquisition and portfolio campaigns
- Ensure operations, workflows and processes are compliant with regulatory and company standards & guidelines
- Cultivate with Product teams, Branches, Customer Center, CBBO and CE to ensure delivery of customer-centric solutions, segment pricing and priority service standards
- Adhere to the Bank’s policies, standards, operations guidelines/procedures, security and internal control measures and comply with the Ordinances and Code lay down by the Government and the related regulatory authorities
- Maintain adequate control to monitor and review regularly and frequently the competence of their staff so as to ensure that their staff members remain competent for their role, taking into account changing circumstances. Review will be conducted in Mid Year / Full Year Performance and Development Review
- High Dip / Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of marketing management experience, preferable in segment marketing at financial institutions
- Highly organized team player with strong initiatives and creative thinking
- Analytical and proficient in data management with good project management skills
- Self-motivated, independent and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, good inter-personal skills and good written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Senior Manager position
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|