- Project Management
AVP/Senior Manager, Change Management
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Monitor and Manage change initiatives and projects as Business Analyst under Finance;
- Implement project as business analyst to bridge between Finance users and Technology Team during the project cycles;
- Participate in local initiated projects as key contacts on behalf of users, including requirement/analysis, design and testing;
- Involve in global initiated projects, including managing/liaison with Head office and local users in various project cycles, coordinating with local users to participate in testing and parallel run, etc;
- Review the existing business processes and propose any improvement and enhancement if any in course of the above projects as mentioned;
- Participate in any business driven system enhancements or ad-hoc change requests from users and assess the benefit / justification.
- University Graduates
- 5-8 years or above of relevant working experience in Finance and Banking / external audit firm focusing on financial services audit or relevant project related experiences as business analysts.
- Qualified Accountant
- Qualified Project management certification such as PMP, etc.
- Good knowledge in project management skills
- Strong control sense and implementation
- Knowledge in HKMA or Financial reporting requirements is preferable
- Good technical knowledge in accounting or finance systems
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|