AVP / Senior Manager, Business Finance - Institutional Banking Group, Finance
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- The team supports the Institutional Banking Group, providing management information and business insights to facilitate planning and decision making, and ensuring compliance with the Group accounting and reporting standards to enhance corporate governance
- Ensure compliance with group policies
- Ensure proper financial and management accounting of IBG business
- Perform financial analysis on business performance
- Work with businesses to prepare for monthly business reviews, periodic forecasts and annual budgeting
- Perform competitor analysis to benchmark performance against peers
- Participate in various system projects
- Identify and capture process streamlining opportunities in the Team’s operations
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Possess minimum 5 years' relevant experience with sound knowledge in budgeting, forecasting and management reporting in Corporate and Commercial Banking
- Having product knowledge of cash and trade, syndicated finance and capital markets is an advantage
- Good business sense and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Familiarity with Qlikview, Hyperion Essbase is an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Capital Markets
- Management Accounting
- Management Reporting
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint