- Credit Risk
- Debt Restructuring
AVP/Senior Associate, Special Assets Management, Risk Management Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Formulate account strategies and action plans for the designated NPL accounts and review and monitor recovery actions
- Liaise with solicitor firms for taking legal action against NPL debtors
- Process claims under Government Scheme (HKMC/TID)
- Prepare credit proposal including recovery actions, debt restructuring and charge off
- Ensure recovery procedures are complied with internal and external regulations
- Provide administration and operation support including system projects/enhancements as required from time to time
- Degree holder in law, banking or accounting but not a must if there is a strong banking background
- 8-10 years of experience in banking industry (including credit risk, commercial banking and corporate banking). The experience may be acquired either through conducting credit recoveries or serving a supporting role in the above areas.
- Good knowledge of Accounting, HK laws and banking practice
- Good analytical & negotiation skill with good market & industry knowledge
- Conversant with up-to-date HKMA/MAS requirements in related areas
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|