- Business Modeling
- Project Management
AVP/ Senior Associate, Digital Business Development, Innovation & Strategy, IBG
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Drive and manage digital partnerships in corporate and SME market:
- Research and develop innovative business models and growth opportunities with ecosystem partners.
- Drive digital customer journeys in IBG to create joyful experience for customers, enhance customer loyalty and improve product usage.
- Drive and manage the development of digital partnerships with an aim to build ecosystem- based solution for corporates and SME market.
- Develop and manage internal and external networks to source new ecosystem partnership ideas and opportunities.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Technology and Operations, Legal and Marketing team, etc. to launch new propositions and partnership.
- Engage in the development as well as implementation of the Digital Banking strategy. Has a good understanding of customer needs, market trend and digital first mindset.
- Drive digital journeys in IBG.
- Degree holders in Computer Science, Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 4 years’ working experience in banking / financial industry, or other industry, preferably with a large digital component, or startup style companies.
- Solid experience of defining digital ecosystems or partnerships.
- Track record of successfully delivering tangible improvements through human centered design, prototyping, and Agile project management.
- Knowledge of Fintech landscape and market trends to quickly identify potential ecosystem partnership will be a strong plus.
- Strong project management skills, with ability and confidence to lead and execute projects/ initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal/ communication skills; able to interact effectively with both internal and external partners.
- Self-starter with high energy level and positive attitude.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|