You may also like
Digital Change Analyst / Manager, APAC
Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Modeling
HK Asia Regional Financial Planning and Analysis Senior Vice President
CIB F&BM - Asia Banking Asia Planning & Analysis – Vice President
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Balance Sheets
- Data Analysis
Mgr-Fin Planning & Analysis
Moody's Asia Pacific
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
- Performance Management
- Quantitative Analysis
AVP/Senior Associate, Business Planning & Analytics, Institutional Banking Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Drive the strategic planning, financial budget/forecast, performance management and management presentations for the Institutional Banking Group
Support the Head of Business Planning & Analytics to formulate business strategies, financial budget/forecast and action plan for the Institutional Banking Group
Lead the preparation of management presentations and analytics to track business performance, productivity and sales effectiveness, as well as identify business insights with a data-driven approach
Formulate and co-ordinate the tracking of the performance scorecard to ensure business objectives and KPIs are well observed and met
Work with Business Finance and Corporate Treasury on funding/FTP and capital management
- Co-ordinate and work with Finance, IT and other Operational and Support units in data accuracy and consistency
- Provide oversight on financial reconciliation for the business
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Financial Management, Accounting, Economic, Mathematics, Statistics or related disciplines.
- Strong business acumen, with solid knowledge of accounting and financial analysis.
- Conversant with working on data. Capable to draw meaningful insights and develop data-driven strategies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to come up with effective business strategies to drive business growth based on quantitative analysis
- Work well in a collaborative environment. Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to work with financial and operation teams and business users, handling multiple tasks, attention to details and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Associate
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.