AVP / Senior Associate, Audit – Global Transaction Services
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Complete audit assurance work for GTS business, product and the related operations to provide independent opinion to the Board and Executive Management on the overall control environment of the Bank
- Lead and support audit assignments in accordance with audit methodology and The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)’s standards
- Promote and improve the organization’s risk management, control, and governance processes
- Manage effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Degree holder in any disciplines
- Good knowledge of transaction banking products (cash management, trade finance and securities services), and the related operations, regulatory requirements and compliance practices
- Working and/or auditing experience in GTS business, product, and/or support operations particularly in trade finance including commodity trade finance would be an advantage
- Good knowledge and understanding of information technology and systems and/or data analytics skills
- Internal audit qualifications like Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) are preferred
- Strong conflict resolution, influencing and negotiating skills
- Effective analytical, organizing and communication skills
- Good planning, reporting and project management skills
- Proven success in stakeholder management
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Internal Audit
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Trade Finance
- Transaction Banking