AVP, Operational Risk Management, Governance & Control, CBG & WM
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Connect with team to support delivery of the overall strategic direction, and ensure execution against set objectives
- Manage and monitor risks proactively, via formulating operational risk management strategies, establishing relevant control standards and framework, and implementing sound controls
- Lead operational risk related initiatives, conduct analysis of operational risk data and prepare reports
- Monitor and ensure quality and timely completion of self-assessments, and the effectiveness of action plans
- Share best practices through coaching and mentoring others
- Provide advisory support to Consumer Banking Group on operational risks
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Risk Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in banking or financial institutions
- Proven experience in operational risk management, control or compliance
- Self-starter with a tenacity to succeed
- Strong business acumen, with solid analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Operational Risk
- Risk Management