AVP, Legal Entity Controlling, Finance
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Manage finance function of the regulatory reporting, and ensure the quality and timeliness of regulatory returns to regulators
- Maintain effective relationship with regulators and auditors for regulatory reporting, as well as providing prompt response to HKMA enquiries or information request with respect to regulatory returns
- Provide regulatory reporting treatment advice to business partners and assess the impact of new business/products on regulatory reporting
- Identify improvement opportunities of reporting process, develop and implement systems for regulatory reporting
- Ensure effective and efficient control process in place for return preparation and review
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in financial institutions
- Sound knowledge of HKMA regulatory reporting requirements
- Good understanding of banking products and businesses
- Effective communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- A self-starter with capacity to work independently
- Effective time management and organising skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, preferably with knowledge of database programming
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Database Programming Languages
- Microsoft Excel
- Regulatory Reporting