- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Client Onboarding
- Due Diligence
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Wealth Management
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Review & obtain respective approves for High Risk customer on-boarding &/or upon trigger event occurs
- Responsible for the planning, leadership, innovative problem resolution, analysis, review and reporting for KYC AML Team
- Responsible for the development of new methods and procedures to make alert and due diligence review processing more efficient; implements recommendations for department policy changes and efficiencies
- Understands, and update any changes on the internal policies, operating manuals/checklist and make necessary communication to branch TCSM
- Mentors, and trains TCSM to develop a sound understanding of anti-money laundering principles and ensure the highest level of critical thinking, analysis, documentation, and operational efficiency
- Ensures the timely and accurate periodic review/trigger event of high risk customers, and/or medium or low risk customers as per requirement defined in the internal policy
- Ensures timely and accurate daily Actimize customer batch Screening alerts and negative news
- Identifies and escalates potentially suspicious activity in accordance with internal procedures. Ensures all conclusions and rationale to support decisions are clearly and concisely documented
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in KYC/client onboarding from commercial banking exposure is preferred, or relevant private banking/wealth management experience is an advantage
- Sound knowledge in regulation and AML policies and procedures
- Knowledge of financial industry with expertise in commercial/private banking client segment, and client types preferred.
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must.
- Detail-oriented with strong controls mindset and time management skills.
- Candidates with less experiences shall be considered as AVP
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|