- Competitive Analysis
- Fixed Income
- Portfolio Management
AVP, Fixed Income, Product Solutions, CBG & WM
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Provide professional advisory and execute Fixed Income related services to high new worth clients through the RMs and to increase the Bank’s activity, market share and profitability
- Work with RMs and other resources of the Division to achieve the business objectives of profitability and business growth
- Coordinate with the product providers to introduce new products to enhance our services
- Provide update on latest developments of Fixed Income markets and product innovation to the sales teams
- Perform regulated activities, type 1 &4 or 1, 4, 9 (as required) specified under the Securities and Futures Ordinance (SFO)
- Comply with the registered capacity as well as any conditions imposed by the HKMA. This includes compliance with the applicable requirements of the Code of conduct for Persons Licensed by or Registered with the SFC
- Timely monitoring and updates on the performance of existing Fixed Income holdings to help our RMs ensure that their clients investment expectations and goals are on track
- Providing market intelligence and competitive analysis and recommendations on new investment opportunities to ensure a balance plate of managed Fixed Income product offered
- Helping the RMs to enhance the level of their advisory service by delivering the quality investment solutions to their clients
- Provision of investment services in Private Banking Division to maximize the returns of clients and profitability of the Bank
- Maintain consistently professional and high quality services of the Investment Unit
- Ensure full compliance with the Bank's policy, standard, guidelines and procedures; and the code and ordinance laid down by the Government and the regulatory authorities, particularly those applicable to the course of selling
- Must be registered RI [Regulated Activities: Type 1 &4 or 1, 4, &9 (as required)
- 3 to 6 years in related field will be considered for Associate to AVP, 6 years or more related experience will be considered for VP to SVP. Related experience should be in Fixed Income Industry or a similar position in an established Financial Institution
- Good understanding of Fixed Income industry, i.e. regulatory, business need etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- With teamwork spirit
- Understand portfolio management
- Able to analyze Fixed Income product and do product selections
- Well versed with standard platforms and analytical tools used i.e. Reuters, Bloomberg
- Good spoken and written English, Mandarin preferred
- University Degree, with preferred professional qualification in the Finance or Investment fields
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|