- Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Team Management
AVP, Digitization, Credit COO Office, Risk Management Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Drive credit digital and journey transformation projects which support strategic capability development and process improvement
- Work closely with senior management to ensure that the scope and direction of every initiative is on track
- Responsible for the planning, budgeting and documenting all aspects of the specific projects
- Collaborate with other business and support units to ensure group wide synergy
- Evaluate external landscapes for adoptable best practices and make recommendations
- Bench mark internal capabilities against competitors for analysis
- Degree holder in Business, Information Technology Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in banking or financial institutions, with proven track record of project and people management of sizable projects
- Sound knowledge of the Institutional Banking business and basic corporate lending
- Familiar with the digital / fintech scene
- Strong business acumen, with solid analytical and critical thinking skills
- Customer-focused, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and a good team player
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.