- Data Analysis
- Data Management
- Stakeholder Engagement
AVP, Data Science, Consumer Banking Group and Wealth Management
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Work with data owners on processes to enable and ensure data quality, evangelizing the importance of good data hygiene
- Partner with key stakeholders in Hong Kong and Singapore to identify areas of optimization in data discovery, ETL, storage, enrichment, and usage
- Uncover new sources of structured and unstructured data through stakeholder engagement as well as new technology initiatives. Bring them into the architecture using sustainable methodologies
- Be a subject matter expert in data to support the increasing demands from business and other analytics/data science teams
- University degree in Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics or another quantitative discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ working experiences in data management / analytics / quality / governance
- Working knowledge of data quality processes
- Ability to perform data analysis and data profiling. Able to recommend ways of improving data quality
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and logical reasoning skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|