AVP, Customer Management, Consumer Bkg Grp & Wealth Mgt
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Assist management to formulate effective loyalty and retention strategies for all customer segments in order to meet assigned KPIs.
- Collaborate with different business units and channels for effective campaign implementation
- Devise action plans to deepen customer relationship and generate higher revenue
- Provide strategic and analytical support to facilitate effective measures of campaign performance
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of marketing experience, preferably in segment marketing in financial institutions
- Sound knowledge of banking related services, financial advisory rules and regulations
- Strong analytical, organization and project management skills
- A good team player with strong business acumen, good people management and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Client Relationship Management
- Financial Advising
- Project Management
- Team Management