AVP, Customer Management
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eigth consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Plan and execute different acquisition and cross-selling strategies & initiatives to achieve business KPI on both customer EOP & portfolio growth
- Synergize across product teams to strengthen value proposition and drive effective business initiatives implementation
- Work and coordinate with different business unit to facilitate sales effectiveness and boost sale productivity
- Drive local implementation of different regional initiatives and ensure seamless execution and comprehensive tracking and learning
- Establish effective relationship and ensure smooth communication with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure operations, workflows and processes are proper and effective, in compliance with internal and external guidelines
- Manage & scrutinize marketing expenditure and ensure cost efficiency
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience, preferably in segment marketing in financial institutions
- Sound knowledge of banking/ financial related services
- Independent, self-starter with tenacity to succeed
- A good team player with strong analytical and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|