- Credit Analysis
- Credit Risk
- Wealth Management
AVP, Credit Marketing
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- a dynamic role to work among Business, Credit Risk, Credit Control and other departments within the Bank.
- Report to Team Head of Credit Marketing. This role is part of regional team.
- Act as credit advisor to partner with Business (Private banking and/or Treasure Private Client segments) to grow quality loan book & loan revenue.
- Provide credit advisory to borrower structure and limit allocation to best-fit client interests on client level. Client visit may be required.
- Prepare credit proposal write-up and relevant portfolio evaluations or analysis, and follow-up credit approval.
- Answer credit-related queries from solution provider viewpoint.
- Assist Team Head to drive new credit Initiatives for Wealth units
- Knowledge in wealth management credit underwriting and/or credit advisory.
- Good at presentation and influencing others to reach common goals.
- Willing to take up challenges and can withstand high pressure.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.