- Cost Management
- Credit Risk
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
AVP, Business Management, Risk Management Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Ensure timely reporting and completion of periodic returns with high quality of accuracy, completeness and readiness to management
- Manage and monitor unit budget, tight monitoring of individual expense line / unit to identify opportunities for effective cost management
- Manage administration of various credit risk committees
- Develop and track action plans on ad hoc projects for management’s attention
- Support administration work and system enhancement
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in banking industry or finance related field
- Knowledge on the operation of banking industry
- Sound accounting skills with excellent knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.