- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Client Onboarding
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Wealth Management
AVP (AML/KYC), CBG & Wealth Management COO Office
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Review customer profiles for PEP and High Risk customers at onboarding, and review all customer profiles upon trigger events or in accordance with periodic review cycle, and obtain respective approval if necessary
- Discount name screening alerts generated from batch screening on a daily basis in accordance with an internal discounting approach and ensure all alerts are cleared before overdue
- Keep track of alerts volume and outstanding status and prepare regularly reports including relevant statistics and M.I. for management
- Assist in handling various types of business initiatives and providing advices in accordance with internal policies and procedures as well as external regulatory requirements
- Review and provide advices on operational manuals and CDD checklist in accordance with the latest policies and procedures
- Provide advice on how to streamline relevant work processes to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness
- Any ad-hoc tasks if required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of solid work experience in KYC/client onboarding from retail banking exposure is preferred, or relevant private banking/wealth management experience is an advantage
- Any relevant Professional Qualification (e.g. AAMLP, CAMS or ICA) is preferred
- Sound knowledge in AML laws and regulations
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must
- Detail-oriented with strong controls mindset and time management skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|