- Business Development
- Fixed Income
- Fund Administration
- General Ledger
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Team Management
Associate / Senior Associate, Fund Administration, Securities & Fiduciary Services Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Check fund valuation, net asset value reconciliation, general ledger and transaction input
- Liaise with auditors on fund audit work
- Ensure stock, cash reconciliation, fees and expenses are properly accrued
- Handle enquiries from fund managers and counterparties efficiently
- Participate in project initiatives, business development, and user acceptance test for system enhancements
- Adhere to the operating procedures and agreed services standard; comply with company and regulatory requirements
- Degree holder in related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in banking operations and fund administration, and 1 year of experience in people management
- Strong knowledge in finance, preferably with professional qualification in accounting and be able to prepare financial statement independently
- Sound knowledge in financial product such as fixed income securities, derivatives, foreign exchange, interest rate products and swap
- Experience in HiPortfolio system would be an advantage
- Experience in handling Private Equity Fund would be an advantage
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|