- Corporate Communications
- Customer Service
- Digital Media
Associate, Portfolio Management & Business Planning
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Design and implement marketing campaigns to drive credit cardholders’ loyalty, usage and profitability
- Analyze credit card portfolio and identify selected segments for targeted campaigns. Raise request to relevant team to extract target leads. Design communications to customers and ensure compliance and good customer experience
- Track performance of marketing campaigns and behavior of selected customer segments. Review campaign result and propose next actions
- Promote digitalization and maximize outreach to credit cardholders. Engage cardholders with digital and traditional channels to increase loyalty and profitability
- Work closely internal stakeholders, such as Mobile App, Analytics and Customer Service team, and external vendors, including digital media agencies, to achieve business objectives
- Respond to customer service enquiries regarding the marketing campaigns
- Participate in ad-hoc projects including system enhancements as assigned
- Degree holder preferably in a business-related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience in consumer banking field
- Highly self-motivated, responsible, proactive, agile with and good problem-solving skills
- Innovative on digital and marketing ideas, willing to breakthrough tradition and challenge
- Good team player with self-confidence in mobilising cross-team stakeholders to achieve department goals and project objectives
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|