Associate, Capital Markets
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Connect the team with the overall strategic direction of the business, and ensure effective execution against set objectives
- Structure and execute transactions, prepare pitch books, and conduct financial analysis
- Enforce due diligence in coordination with customers in capital market activities and initial public offerings
- Ensure proper documentation and support team members in ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Law or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years of relevant corporate finance experience in investment / corporate banks or accounting firms, preferably with experience in execution of transactions and initial public offerings
- Knowledge of listing rules and regulations is an advantage
- Strong business acumen, with solid analytical and critical thinking skills
Exposure on China market will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
Candidates with less experience will be considered for for the position of Analyst.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Capital Markets
- Due Diligence
- Financial Analysis
- Listing Rules