You may also like
Accountant (Operation & Control)
Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering (HAECO)
- Accounts Payable
Manager, Investment Accounting and Reporting
- Asset Allocation
Tung Wah College
Equity Derivatives Business Controller
CFO, China Corporation Group, 1320 (HK$1.0 Mil - 2 Mil per annum)
- Deal Structuring
- Financial Reporting
- Management Accounting
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Performance Analysis
- Wealth Management
Associate / Analyst, Retail Banking Product, Business Finance - CBG and Wealth Management
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- To support all key business issues and planning underpinning revenue growth, profitability, productivity, capital, return and control
- To provide business finance support for new projects and initiatives (e.g., new product launches, system enhancements; and strategic cost management)
- To prepare and analyzing Financial performance – Monthly Performance Analysis, Flash and Forecasting, annual Budgeting, etc looking at product level, in areas of revenue, margins, volumes, direct and allocated expenses, headcount
- To facilitate expense management by preparing cost analytics.
- To submit flash and periodic forecast by co-coordinating with Regional BUC team and Group MIS team for monthly submission.
- To produce relevant performance reports at RM/Client level to help to support the business.
- Possess more than 3 years of experience in management accounting or financial reporting analysis
- Degree in Accountancy or a Finance related discipline
- CPA or CFA qualification is a plus
- Wealth Management knowledge and understanding of Investment product dynamic, Loans and Deposits drivers
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
- A self-starter, independent and be able to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|