- Credit Analysis
Associate/Analyst, Open Account Trade - Global Transaction Services, Institutional Banking Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Assist the sales team in assessing the factorability.
- Assist the team to manage portfolio of factoring and SCF accounts, review vendor credit insurance policy and terms and write up debtor limits for credit approval
- Handle MIS reporting and data analytic on existing portfolio
- Develop pre-alert system
- University degree in marketing, business or finance.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Open Account Trade or data analytic.
- Result oriented with good communication and interpersonal skill
- Innovative with good understanding of digitalization
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and mandarin
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|