- Customer Service
- Data Analysis
- Data Mining
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Portfolio Management
- Project Management
- Quantitative Analysis
- SAS (Statistical Software)
- Time Series Analysis
Associate/Analyst, Business Planning & Analytics, IBG
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Provide in-depth data analytic, online traffic study and business insights to support business growth of Institutional Banking Group.
- Acquire, maintain and interpret structured and unstructured data. Build and enrich the database for data mining and analytics to facilitate portfolio management, quantitative analysis and data driven decision making
- Apply statistical and modeling techniques to conduct in-depth customer analytics on customer behavior across all touchpoints, including online channels, to optimize the sales approach and to enhance service and customer experience
- Design data visualization to discover trends/patterns, spot outliers/gaps, and identify business drivers.
- Measure and track analytics business result in a systematic manner. Identify key learnings and opportunities for improvement.
- Equip with strong project management and multitasking skills to drive and promote the use of analytics for business impacts
- At least 3+ years' relevant experience in banking industry, preferably in Institutional Banking Group with good understanding of corporate products and services
- Strong business acumen, with ability to analyze tremendous data and come up with meaningful insights in plain languages.
- Experience and know-how in advanced data analysis and statistical techniques. Inquisitive mind and strong data sense.
- Solid programming experience in SAS Base and EG or other data mining programming languages, knowledge of SAS EM preferred
- Proven experience in data visualization tools such as Qlikview is a definite advantage
- Conversant with PC skills, in particular Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to come up with effective business strategies and drive business growth based on quantitative analysis
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to work with teams of technical people and business users, handling multiple projects, attention to details and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Decision Science, Computer Science, Information Management or related disciplines
- Exposure to time-series mining techniques and SAS EM a definite advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|