- Credit Analysis
- Financial Planning
- Wealth Management
Assistant Vice President, Wealth Planner, Treasures Private Client, Consumer Banking Group & Wealth Management
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Drive Bancassurance sales performance of Treasures Private Client (TPC) sales staff, build Bancassurance portfolio of TPC segment, review client portfolio regularly and work closely with Manulife to achieve sales target
- Formulate and implement Bancassurance sales strategies and plans to optimize sales capacity and effectiveness
- Collaborate with Product Team to generate ideas on products, expand range of products and services based on market intelligence and relevant information
- Conduct coaching, training, and market/product briefing to TPC sales staff to enhance their functional competencies and professionalism in the course of interacting with clients
- Support TPC Relationship Manager to provide superior service to TPC clients in accordance with the Bank’s required service standards
- Resolve complex enquiries and complaints on insurance related matters, handle customer requests and enquiries to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist TPC Head and TPC sales staff to ensure full compliance with both internal and external regulatory requirement, and maintain high level of professional integrity
- Degree holder, preferably in Economics, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in sales or support in Bancassurance or insurance with 4 years in serving high net worth clients
- Solid experience in leading sales team in financial institution is preferred
- Sound knowledge of financial planning, credit assessment and financial market
- Take accountability for results, excellent problem solving skills with tenacity to succeed
- Qualified to carry out regulated activities in Insurance (General, Long-term and Investment-linked Long-term) under The Hong Kong Federation of Insurers (HKFI) and in Investment (Types 1 and 4) under Securities and Futures Ordinance (SFO)
- CFP and FLMI designation is an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Financial Planner (CFP), Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI)|