- Business Strategy
- Product Development
- Project Management
- Social Media
- Stakeholder Management
Assistant Vice President/Vice President, Customer Engagement
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Formulate sales and acquisition strategy
- Drive digital customer acquisition for banking/wealth management including organic and paid media (network buy, search social media)
- End to end campaign design implementation and management
- Track and monitor campaign performance
- Build ecosystems and partnerships to drive acquisition and enhance customer value proposition
- Work with sales, marketing and product teams to achieve business objectives
- Monitor competitor activities and respond to market changes
- Keep abreast of industry and regulatory developments to ensure alignment of business strategy
- Data analytics and customer insights to develop relevant campaigns
- University degree in Business/Marketing
- Product development, marketing, digital acquisition experience preferably in banking field
- At least 8 years experience
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills, familiar with agile approach is preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong business and marketing sense
- Sound knowledge on banking products
- Solid communication skills in English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|