- Balance Sheets
- Business Intelligence
- Cost Management
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Project Management
Assistant Vice President / Vice President, Business Finance - CBG and Wealth Management
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Prepare the consolidated monthly reporting for overall Consumer Banking Group, management presentation, and trend and variance analysis
- Develop business intelligence visualizations for key performance drivers and trends to management in visual format
- Continuous improve and maintain HFM reporting and data extraction procedures
- Responsible for all day-to-day activities of cost management for the entire Consumer Banking Group.
- Partner with Business, Technology, HR, and other finance teams in managing overall CBG expenses and drive strategic cost initiatives.
- Functional leadership and liaise with other Finance specialists and business teams on significant issues
- Recommend, lead and/or assist with new efforts to improve financial performance
- Review balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis to confirm proper reconciliation and supporting backup
- Lead compilation and consolidation rollup of annual budgets and forecasts
- Work on ad hoc projects as directed
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in accounting / finance / business planning, preferably gained in financial institutions
- University degree in a Finance, Accountancy, or related quantitative discipline, with a recognized professional qualification an advantage
- Strong self-motivation, with ability to work independently and under pressure
- Attentiveness to details, with strong analytical, communication, interpersonal and project management skills
- Sound knowledge of application software such as MS Access, Excel and Powerpoint. Knowledge of Hyperion and Qlikview is a plus
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|