- Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Trade Finance
Assistant Vice President, Trade Operations (Trade Finance), Techology & Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- To act as Team Manager and responsible for Document Checking in one location.
- To perform document examination and provide trade expertise comments when dealing with irregular findings / or dispute vs documentary credit.
- To lead, motivate, provide guidance and training to staff to ensure business goals are met.
- To manage/improve and ensure the constant good working relationship with internal customer segments and support their initiatives to enhance revenue stream.
- To offer suggestions for process improvement and act as communication channel between Management and staff.
- To provide direction by setting performance targets for staff and monitor actual performance against targets.
- To ensure compliance with statutory rules and compliance with internal policies and guidelines.
Candidate with less experience may consider to apply manager rank as document checker.
- In-depth trade product knowledge and solid experience on document examination vs UCP rules.
- In-depth knowledge on trade rules, statutory rules and regulations.
- Sound people and project management skills.
- Strong risk and fraud awareness.
- Good PC skills and knowledge.
- Good in English, Chinese and Putonghua.
- Report duty on HK holiday may require.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|