- Credit Analysis
- Project Management
- Trade Finance
Assistant Vice President, Trade Operations (Trade Finance - Factoring), Technology & Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Perform all supervisor and checker functions assigned by Section Manager including system input and authorization, data and information verification, receiving and dispatching of documents, screening application for compliance with terms and conditions as per approved credit approval etc.
- Participate on project implementation.
- Provide advice and guidance to staff members on daily operations and resolution of problems and exception.
- Escalate to Team / Section Manager or Department Manager for any exception, problem, error and abnormal transaction identified during processing.
- To help the unit to adhere to the risks guidelines.
- Co-operate with team members to achieve the tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in trade finance banking operations.
- In-depth trade finance operations experience and knowledge on trade related international rules, regulations and practices.
- Strong sense of risk and fraud control.
- Capable to work effectively under pressure and tight deadline.
- Good skill in leadership and organization.
- Good commands in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|