- Financial Analysis
- Financial Risk
- Management Accounting
Assistant Vice President, Strategic Planning & Transformation, Technology & Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Support and manage the budget for Technology & Operations Department
- Analyze financial performance – able to challenge relevant functions to provide justifications for their budget estimation
- Develop financial management mechanism to monitor and minimize financial risk
- Analyze changes and deviations, recommend and implement initiatives
- Conduct end-to-end review, identify and drive cost saving opportunities
- Degree holder in Accountancy, Finance or related disciplines
- Holder of CPA or CFA qualification
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in management accounting, financial analysis or exposure from professional service / audit firms
- A self-starter and be able to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
- Embrace dynamic workplace and manage to thing out of the box
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA)
- CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder