- Business Transformation
- Economic Analysis
- Management Reporting
- Product Development
Assistant Vice President, Strategic Planning
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Support CEO Office (HK) to formulate/ manage overall country level strategy, conduct strategic projects as required by CEO, and help develop various management reports for the Boards, Management Committees, and regulators, etc;
- Conduct analyses on key market and strategic trends in banking industry - Work with and coordinate across Units to conduct various project works, assess the Bank's performance against proposed scorecard Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and manage HK country limit exposure, etc;
- Perform market intelligence analyses to assess peer banks’ performance in comparing with DBS, and synthesize lessons learned for the Bank;
- Maintain and update various databases and models about Hong Kong banking market.
- Degree holder in Finance, Business, Economics or Information Technology;
- Relevant experience in economic analysis, preferably in banking, finance, digital and/or consulting industries;
- Strong modeling, analytical, planning and organizing skills;
- Self-driven with excellent communication and interpersonal skills - Ability to take initiatives and drive strategic projects; a good team player;
- Knowledge of strategic planning, digital innovation, business transformation/re-engineering, financial product development & marketing, and/or MIS design & management;
- Good command of both written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|